Please Read Carefully
Last Modified: January 19, 2022
- Information we collect in this Application and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through this Application;
- Information or data that you input or upload to the Application; and
- In your interactions with us through the Application.
- Information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or applications operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Information collected by any third-party services that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application; or
- Information you provide to any third parties.
3. Information We Collect About You and From You. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application including:
Non-Personal Information: From Users of the Application (“End Users”): Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; internet browser; equipment; devices used to access the Application; and Application usage details (“Non-Personal Information”);
Personal Information: Information by which you may be personally identified, if you provide it to us, such as your name; postal address(es) (street number, city, state, zip code, country); e-mail address; telephone number; payment information (e.g., credit card number); and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
Aggregate Information: Information that may be derived from Personal Information, but that is combined, stored, and presented in a manner that does not identify you or any other user of the Application individually (“Aggregated Information”).
4. How We Collect Information from You or About You.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you input information into your Account;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details; contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Application; IP addresses and information collected through cookies; web beacons; and other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our partners or outside parties who provide services to you through or via the Application.
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, purchasing any products via the Application, subscribing to any services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Application;
- Text, photographs, videos, sound recordings, and any other multi-media content that you may upload to the Application or to which you grant the Application with access;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Application. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Application;
- Contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Application;
- Your search queries on the Application; and
- Certain information (including Aggregated Information) or data collected about your use of the Application or regarding a category of products, services, or users.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. As you navigate through and interact with our Application and other Users, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Application, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Application also may access metadata and other information associated with other files on your device, if you grant access to such files and information to the Application. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Automatically Collected Personal Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Application.
- Technologies Used by Us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Certain aspects of the Application and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain pages or areas of the Application or opened an e-mail and for other related Application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Application content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information.
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Application and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your Account;
- To improve our Application or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To facilitate transactions, you are involved in as a User;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- We may use the information we have collected from you for general commercial purposes. For example, we may use collected information for review of Application function and efficiency.
7. Disclosure of Your Information.
- We may disclose Aggregated Information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purpose of making the Application available to you and to provide associated services to you;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MissionGreen’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MissionGreen about our Application users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you use our Application to send a direct message, we will transmit the contents of that direct message and your name to the recipient;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Us. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in these emails; checking the relevant box on the Registration Form; or by logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile; If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or other transactions conducted by you via the Application.
- If you access any links to third party websites available to you via the Application or utilize any services through the Application that are provided by third parties, you will be subject to such the policies of those third parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information (including information related to interest-based advertising). However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Application.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
- You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
- You may also send us an e-mail at support@MissionGreen.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Also, in the event that you decide that you would like us to delete your information from our system or transfer information to a third party, you may request that we do so in writing.
10. Data Security.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Data and records regarding your registration with and use of the Application will be retained for a reasonable period of time. All information you provide to us is stored in an encrypted format on and hosted on secure servers. These facilities may be operated by us or by our third-party service providers. By using the Application, you consent to having your Personal Information stored, transferred, and processed by these facilities. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Application and computing devices is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted on our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
11. Contact Information.